Skip to main content

Religious Quiz - no surprises here!

You scored as Roman Catholic. You are Roman Catholic. Church tradition and ecclesial authority are hugely important, and the most important part of worship for you is mass. As the Mother of God, Mary is important in your theology, and as the communion of saints includes the living and the dead, you can also ask the saints to intercede for you.

Roman Catholic


100%

Neo orthodox


86%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan


86%

Charismatic/Pentecostal


46%

Fundamentalist


43%

Classical Liberal


36%

Reformed Evangelical


25%

Modern Liberal


21%

Emergent/Postmodern


7%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com


Though, I am a little surprised I got 100%. That's a bit of a fluke. I had to also lookup Karl Barth, because I had no idea who he was. I was pleased to see he annoyed Hitler, but in the end had to disagree that his theology was that important for today.

Related Link: A Servant's Thoughts

Comments

  1. It doesn't work out for me at all,

    Presumably because the Eastern Christianity was not on the radar for the designer despite being the 2nd largest group of christians after Roman Catholic.

    So I get 92% Catholic and the 86% value for evangelical wesleyan or something.

    You might like to try this one
    A personality quiz about your religious and spiritual beliefs Which picked what I am at 100% and Roman Catholic at 96%

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting if you invert Lucyna's chart you get me!.

    Guess we are opposites!

    Sb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrei, I did your quiz and it thinks I'm 95% Eastern Orthodox and Catholic - I got 97% Mormon (!!!) and 100% mainline to conservative protestant (!!!). The 97% Mormon is very weird, as Mormons believe God lives on another planet or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Lucyna it just goes to show that online quizzes are fun to do but only relect the biases of their designers.

    You probably misread, misunderstood or mistyped one question in the entire quizz and your mormon score went through the roof.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I scored Classic Liberal, which is a bit of a dag for one so conservative. Probably about right for RC at 46% (non practicing) and 0 for Fundamentalist.. again a bit funny for a conservative type.

    JC

    ReplyDelete
  6. The West concentrates on its definitive event following Christ, the Reformation (typical English WASP bias), and completely forgets the other Eastern half of Christianity still diligently attending Divine Liturgy. How's Lent grabbing ya andrei?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I scored Catholic. Wow.
    But I scored as more fundamentalist and more emergent postmodern than you Lucyna. Its so nice to be hip....:-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Foul language and personal attacks may get your comment deleted without warning. Contact us if your comment doesn't appear - the spam filter may have grabbed it.