Skip to main content

Meet the Fokkers

A young man goes into a pharmacy and asks the pharmacist, "Hello, could you give me a condom. My girlfriend has invited me for dinner and I think she is expecting something from me!"

The boy duly arrives for dinner, and is seated at the table with his girlfriend when the father arrives. The boy lowers his head and starts praying: "Dear Lord, bless this dinner... thank you for all you give us...!!!"

A minute later the boy is still praying: "Thank you Lord for your kindness..."

Ten minutes go on and the boy is still praying, keeping his head down.

The others look at each other surprised and his girlfriend even more than the others.

She gets close to the boy and whispers in his ear: "I didn't know you were so religious!!!"

The boy replies :"I didn't know your dad was a pharmacist!!!"

Related Link: Let's promote condom use for our teens

Comments

  1. The pharmasist would not give him a condom

    He would sell him one though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surely, he only has to show a student ID card proving he is under 15 and it would be covered under some government rebate scheme?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Foul language and personal attacks may get your comment deleted without warning. Contact us if your comment doesn't appear - the spam filter may have grabbed it.