Skip to main content

He gets by with a little help from his

Friends! I have a wide array of friends, and some of them are going through exceptionally difficult times at the moment (unfortunately, that is somewhat of an understatement for at least two in my list), and some are just having the usual dramas in life.

Interestingly, the ones that need the most help want it the least, and the ones that want some help are quite capable of helping themselves.

But who am I to judge the weight on each of our shoulders? I'll do what I can and I trust that it will make some positive difference.

Comments

  1. "I'll do what I can and I trust that it will make some positive difference."

    And it does. Of course it does!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. Foul language and personal attacks may get your comment deleted without warning. Contact us if your comment doesn't appear - the spam filter may have grabbed it.