Skip to main content

White Dwarf

The seven dwarfs went off to work in the mine one day, while Snow White stayed at home to do the housework and cook their lunch.

However when she went to the mine to deliver their lunches, she found there had been a cave-in, and there was no sign of the dwarfs.

Tearfully she yelled in to the mine entrance:"hello - is anyone there. Can anyone hear me".

A voice floated up from the bowels of the mine:
"NASA will name a room in a space station after US comedian Stephen Colbert"

"Thank goodness" said Snow White "at least Dopey's still alive"


Actually, when I heard that joke, it was all about Australia winning the world cup. Why tempt fate, I thought.

What else is happening around the world anyway? Apart from Stephen Colbert manipulating NASA's online poll? Ah, doesn't matter. I've got work to do. A LOT of work to do. Might see you late Friday.

Related Link: Ground Control to Major Colbert

Actually, the funniest part of the article was that Colbert has already done this sort of thing before, and doing pretty well out of it. I think I might go vote for "Serenity". I liked the series Firefly.

Comments